Music fans! Are you shopping for the top amplifiers available? You have arrived at the right place! We have picked out the top 2000-watt amplifiers for sale, meaning you no longer need to devote time and energy scouring for the top ones. Go directly below the part where you're feeling joyously tapping your feet to those jazz grooves or head-banging to those rock music.
Seemore: 1000 watt amps
- Power - 2000 watts Max X 1 @2-ohms, 1000 watts Max X 1 @4-ohms
- Class A/B topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal more
The Skar Audio Triple 8" Complete 2,100 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier All-in-One Complete SDR Series Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package is the perfect addition to any car audio system. This loaded subwoofer includes an amplifier all-in-one complete SDR series loaded enclosure, giving you peak power of 2,100 watts RMS and 1,050 watts peak power.
- Fully complementary discrete audio stages,direct coupled output stage;
- 2 ohm stable in stereo mode,bridgeable to mono operation; more
The Rockville RPA14 7000 watt peak 2000w RMS 2 channel power amplifier is designed for professional DJs and power users alike. This powerful amp can handle any stereo or bridged 8 ohm load with ease, making it perfect for gigs and home studio use. With its astounding 3500 watts of continuous power, the RPA14 will give your music a real boost - perfect if you're looking to up the volume on your next gig!
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Variable Crossovers more
BOSS Audio Systems AR2000M Monoblock Car Amplifier is an amazing 2000 watts 2-4 ohm stable amplifier that uses Mosfet power supply. The amplifier is built with Gray Power and Class A topology, giving you immense amount of cur. With 2000 watts Max X 1 @2-ohms and 1000 watts Max X 1 @4-ohms, this amplifier will give your car the boost it needs to handle any audio application!
Strong Contender: Planet Audio PL2000.1M Monoblock Car Amplifier - 2000 Watts, 2/4
- 2000 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1000 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel more
The Taramps DS 2000x4 4 Channels 2000 watts RMS Car Audio Amplifier offers consumers a powerful way to amplify the sound of their car audio system. This amplifier has been designed with an operating range of 8Hz to 20KHz and can handle signals up to 2 ohms. Additionally, this product is classified as a class D device, which means that it uses less power than other types of amplifiers and can be plugged into a variety of power sources.
- Car audio amplifier with 2000 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 1200 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v); 650 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 0 to 320 Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Small footprint and compact chassis makes this mono amplifier easy to install in any vehicle or car audio application; but don’t let the size fool you, this 2000 watt amplifier absolutely pounds more
Bringing your car audio system to new levels of performance with Kenwood's KAC-9106D 2000W Monoblock Class D Car Audio Power Amplifier. Offering an insane 2000 watts of power, this amplifier is perfect for those looking for a powerful subwoofer amp that can handle the biggest and baddest subs out there. With features like Native USB playback and Bluetooth streaming capabilities, this amplifier has everything you need to get the most out of your soundsystem.
Last update on 2023-02-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How long will a 100Ah battery run a 2000 watt inverter?
A 100Ah battery will run a 2000 watt inverter for up to 36 miles.
Can you run 2000 watts on a 20 amp circuit?
A 20 amp circuit can support up to 2,400 watts of power. However, running a 2000 watt appliance on a 20 amp circuit could potentially overload the circuit and cause damage. If you are unsure if your circuit can handle a 2000 watt appliance, please consult a qualified electrician.
Do higher wattage amps sound better?
Yes, it's true that the higher the power (watts), the louder an amplifier will sound. However, this is not always a good thing. Higher wattage amps can create more noise and heat, which can damage your equipment and increase your overall audio experience. It's important to choose an amp that is appropriate for your needs and doesn't over-power your speakers.