7.1 receivers are a type of receiver that can include both an audio and a video signal. They are used in various applications, such as home theater systems and wearable devices.
- It has a great price point. It is also very powerful, making it great for home theater use or watching movies on a large screen. Additionally, the receiver has a lot of features, making it an excellent choice for those who are looking to get the most out of their home theater experience.
- It is not compatible with all types of TVs (including those with Dolby Vision). Additionally, the audio quality can be lower than other models in this same category, making it less suitable for high-end settings.
- Can stream any resolution video from a variety of devices
- Very easy to use
- Able to connect with other Yamaha receivers wirelessly
- Good sound quality
- Some users find that the receiver is a bit too loud for their taste
- Not as forgiving when it comes to input lag when streaming video or audio
-Very user-friendly and intuitive to use
- racks up accolades for its design and features
- Well-made and reliable
- Good sound quality for a budget-minded receiver
- Some people find it difficult to get used to the layout of the controls
- Some people find the sound quality poor
#4 Strong Contender: Pioneer VSX-1021-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver, Glossy Black (Discontinued by
- Powerful Output
- Great Picture Quality
- 7.1 Channel immersive sound
- Can be used as a TV receiver or audio player
- Elegant Design
- One of the most affordable receivers on the market
- Some people have experienced problems with noise and distortion when using this receiver with higher power outputs
- Some users have had trouble getting the amplifier to work properly
- Some users suggest that this receiver is not powerful enough for some high end tasks
#5 Also Great: DENON AVR-2803 A/V 7.1 Surround Sound Receiver
- 7.1-channel AV receiver with great sound quality
- Can be used for DVD playback and other audio activities
- 4 rear input jacks for connecting devices such as TVs, game consoles, and
- 2 front input jacks for connecting other devices such as phones or music players
- Some people find the boxy design a bit too simple looking
- Some people find the volume control on the front a little too easy to accidentally hit while playing audio files
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
When shopping for a 7.1 receivers, there are several factors to consider to ensure you get the best one for your needs.
Design: Compact comes with powerful speakers enhancing the experience.
Connectivity Technology: HDMI, Auxiliary, Bluetooth, USB.
Compatible devices: Smartphone, speaker, tablet,...
Surround sound: 7.1 channel and other channels.
Quality: Combined with speakers for natural sound, bass sound.
Warranty policy: Can be up to 18 months from the manufacturer.
Price range: 200$ - 1500$.
By taking these factors into consideration, you can find the best 7.1 receivers for your needs and budget. Don't hesitate to do research and read reviews from other customers before making a final decision.
How many speakers can you connect to a 7.1 receiver?
You can connect up to 7 speakers to a receiver with this type of speaker system.
What does 7.1 channel receiver mean?
A 7.1 channel receiver is a type of receiver that can decode and output 7.1 audio signals.
Can I use a 7.1 receiver with only 2 speakers?
Yes, you can use a 7.1 receiver with only two speakers.
Can I run 5.1 on a 7.1 receiver?
Yes, you can run 5.1 on a 7.1 receiver.
How many channels does 7.1 receivers have?
There are three channels in 7.1 receivers.